10 THINGS YOU NEED IN YOUR CARRY ON LUGGAGE

by 7:40 AM 0 comments

10 THINGS YOU NEED

IN YOUR CARRY ON LUGGAGE

LIFESTYLE

on 
Carry on luggage essentials

 When a reader asked “If you could take just 10 things with you on your trips, what would they be?” I thought I best put together a collection of thetop 10 Carry On Luggage items I’m loving right now and challenge myself to go with just 10 of the essentials. Here’s what I picked:

1. Rimowa Cabin Luggage

No one does luggage quite like Rimowa. If you want a suitcase that will last the extra mile (pun intended), consider making an investment in one of these bad boys. They come with a 5 year warranty which is plenty of travel time and the hard case ensures your belongings are well looked after.

2. ASOS Oversize Scarf

Ever been stuck on a plane quivering like a duckling in fresh water? Of course you have. Airlines love their air conditioning as much as you love birthday cake. Be sure to plan ahead and pack an oversized scarf to keep you warm (& stylish) on board your flight.

3. Olympus Digital Camera

I’ve recently changed all my camera equipment to Olympus and just one month in, I’m loving it. My camera bag is x10 lighter by switching from a DSLR camera to a mirrorless Olympus PEN E-PL7 and I’m only shocked I hadn’t thought of it sooner! The camera quality is absolutely fantastic and I can now travel without dragging kilos of extra weight in camera equipment. Sold!

4. DW Watch

I love a good statement watch as much as the next person, but when it comes to travelling I like to keep it simple. Thats why I I love my simple and cleverly understated DW watch – nothing beats simplicity!

5. Frends Headphones

Simplicity is all well and good for the most part, but when I got my hands on my new Frends Headphones last year I knew they would quickly become a staple item. I take them everywhere… and I mean EVERYWHERE!

6. The Twill Backpack

I like to travel with a backpack to throw in my essentials for short day adventures and excursions. It keeps everywhere safe and protected whilst not being a hassle as handbags can sometimes be.

7. Gigi New York Passport Cover

I’m mildly obsessed with my Gigi New York personalised stationary. The Passport cover is just the beginning. I’ve now collected two travel journals, a personalised envelope for my important bits and pieces and a 2015 planner. The list won’t end here.

8. A Good Book (#Girlboss)

I’ll be the first to say that you can go anywhere with just two things: a passport and a good book. The rest is just background noise. Lately I’ve been loving inspirational female stories such as #Girlboss. What are your current faves?

9. Michael Stars Hat

Everyone knows I love a good travel hat – but this is perhaps my current favourite. What a bonus its only $26!!!

10. Classic Travel Wallet by Aspinal of London

Everyone needs a good travel wallet and I’m strongly of the opinion that the Aspinal of London red classic travel wallet is one of the best ones out there on the market. Although it is an investment piece, you’re sure to get the use out of it if you travel frequently.
(Source: World of Wanderlust)

Khanh Beau

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment